Junyo, Inc. — Streams
Infographics and slides for sales presentations and pitch decks. Streams is a new digital learning platform that seeks to use data analytics to create more nuanced models of student needs and behavior. This presentation illustrated how Streams adds to and modifies the traditional classroom teaching process, resulting in radical transformations to our models of learning, teaching, and the entire system of education.
Discovery Digital Media
Discovery Communications Inc. / Marketing Presentation. Reconnected, wrote, and redesigned Discovery Digital Media's main presentation to potential advertisers. Breaking with their classic PowerPoint template, I created a brand-compatible highly photographic style. To convey the complex relationships between all of Discovery's properties and platforms, I developed a visual language of color and icons that served both as a map of the presentation and a visual cue to content and location.
Pearson — College-Level Psychology Supplements
Interactive PowerPoint companions developed individually for every college-level introductory psychology textbook published by Pearson Educational Publishing.
An enterprising college instructor created a highly animated, interactive series of PowerPoints to use in his classroom in coordination with Prentice Hall's Introduction to Psychology textbook by Ciccarelli and White. Pearson hired me to adapt this across their entire stable of intro psych books. Designed to be used by teachers and students as a stand-alone supplement, as well as classroom presentation.
- Replaced all images with rights-approved images
- Rebuilt entire series to fix cross-platform and version technical errors
- Adapted content to incorporate the particular language, organization, images, and content from different authors
- Developed new content for texts not covered in the original
- Designed templates for each book reflecting its original design
- Designed templates and training documents so future presentations can be created by non-designers on staff